Saturday, October 6, 2007

October/ & A Message to R

Well, October has arrived, and next Saturday marks our 1st anniversary in our new home. I can say that even though the HUGE new house payment is really tough, we truly LOVE this place and being out in the woods...it has been an awesome year!
I am sad today, for my mutual blogger friend "R", who just experienced her 3rd miscarriage this week. I know that R does not believe in God, and this makes it double-y sad...BUT, I DO believe, and I know without a doubt, right now at this moment, R's little 'Dread Pirate' is somewhere laughing in the clouds with Jesus, because our Heavenly Father wanted him with HIM in Heaven instead of in this big 'ol mean world right now, even though this causes pain to DP's mom, R...for a season....and we will NOT know the true reason until we join Him there...
My prayer is that R will see that God IS real, and He only wants her to draw near to HIM, so he can take care of her for a lifetime, and so that she can be with her 3 little precious children one day that she was unable to bear here, in the only Home that really matters...!
May God bless you R, and J, in your desire to create a family...may He see fit to bless you with that and that you will experience the true JOY of His love, through that blessing of a child.
In His Love, Malia

No comments: